Title & License Specialist
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. ACERTUS Business line of Title and Registration Services is seeking a team-oriented Title and License Specialist to join our team. The Title and License Specialist is responsible for completion across all our processes in title, registration, shipping and receiving, estimates, strategic support, moves, projects, online title processing and customer service. Work transactions can vary by client, state, county and/or jurisdiction. There is a high level of interaction with multiple stakeholders in various functions and roles including external clients that is critical to client satisfaction.
We are experiencing growth within our business and are seeking out extraordinary people to assist us in taking our company to the next level. This position offers exponential opportunity for growth as we grow this business line.
What will you be doing?
Title and License compiles orders in an organized manner; inputs the relevant information into computers using software and templates; maintains a record of work activity by updating notes, identifies and corrects data entry errors by comparing and verifying information. Identify and manage each document and proceed with processing.
• Successfully use TransTitle program and complete the transaction with the all pertinent information
• Accurately perform data entry within the related data fields (MACROS, requirements, add, procedures, reject, fees, forms, notes, shipping, help, VIN items, and menus.)
• Evaluate information for accuracy
• Ability to run reports, analyze reports and initiate action daily
• Respond in a courteous, professional and timely manner to all customers
• Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with co-workers and customers
• Assist team members when individual work has been completed
• Organize, plan and prioritize workflow
• Additional duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
• Strong customer service, verbal and written skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong knowledge of computers and office equipment and machines
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Organization Skills
• Personal responsibility to adapt to change
Education and Experience:
• Experience in a Windows computer system environment and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Experience in high volume processing or call center environment is a plus, but not required
• Ability to work independently
• Minimum 2 years business experience or 1 year if direct customer contact
• High School Diploma or GED
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Our benefits include a competitive, robust compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement and an opportunity to prosper in a highly growth driven organization.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe in enhancing our customers’ experience by providing end-to-end solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology, a national title and registration platform, compliance services, final mile and a growing vehicle storage footprint throughout the North America.