Woodruff is an unincorporated community in Navajo County, Arizona, United States. Woodruff is 10.5 miles (16.9 km) southeast of Holbrook. Woodruff has a post office with ZIP code 85942.
Woodruff was settled in 1876 by a group of Latter-day Saints led by Nathan Tenney and including Tenney's son Ammon M. Tenney. It was initially called Tenney's Settlement. In 1878 Lorenzo H. Hatch became the head of the LDS branch there. At that point it was named Woodruff after Wilford Woodruff.