Saverton is an unincorporated community in eastern Ralls County, Missouri, United States. It is located on the Mississippi River, approximately ten miles southeast of Hannibal. Saverton is part of the Hannibal Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Saverton was founded in 1819 and is named after the local Saverton family. A post office called Saverton has been in operation since 1832.
Saverton School was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.