The Randolph Center Historic District encompasses the historic early town center of Randolph, Vermont. Established in 1783, it was later eclipsed by Randolph Village, which developed around the town's main railroad depot. The village now has a distinguished array of late 18th and early 19th-century architecture, and is home to an academic campus now housing the Vermont Technical College. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license