Pleasant Hall is an unincorporated community in Letterkenny Township in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, United States. Pleasant Hall is located at the intersection of Pennsylvania Route 533 and Pennsylvania Route 997 north of Chambersburg and northeast of the Letterkenny Army Depot.
The Pleasant Hill ZIP code 17246 covers 1.63 sq mi (4.2 km2) and a population of 195.
Pleasant Hall was platted about 1840. A post office called Pleasant Hall has been in operation since 1851.