Paeonian Springs is an unincorporated community in Loudoun County, Virginia, United States. It is located at the intersection of the Charles Town Pike (State Route 9) and the Harry Byrd Highway (State Route 7). Paeonian Springs was established in 1890 and is currently served by a post office. The town is named after Paean, the Ancient Greek physician of the gods.
The Paeonian Springs Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2006.