New Llano is a town in Vernon Parish, Louisiana, United States. The population was 2,415 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Fort Polk South Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Originally known as Stables, the town was renamed when 200 members of the Socialist commune Llano del Rio Cooperative Colony in California relocated to this site in 1917, giving the town its present name. It continued to function as a socialist commune with citizens pooling and sharing resources and wealth until 1937.