Langlois /ˈlæŋlɪs/ is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Curry County, Oregon, United States, on the Oregon Coast established in 1881. It had a population of 177 in 2010. Langlois was once famous for its blue cheese, until the cheese factory burned down in the 1950s. It was never rebuilt.
Langlois was named for William Langlois, an early Oregon pioneer. As phonetically spelled in the 1860 Federal Census, Port Oxford Precint [sic], page 110, the name was pronounced "Langless", as it is most commonly pronounced today by residents.
Langlois is located spanning U.S. Route 101, 41 miles (66 km) by road north of Gold Beach. It is 2.3 miles (3.7 km) inland from the Pacific Ocean. Floras Creek, a tributary of the New River, passes through the southern part of the community.