Elmira is an unincorporated community in Lane County, Oregon, United States. It is located west of Eugene and north of Veneta and Oregon Route 126, near the Long Tom River and Fern Ridge Reservoir.
The community was named after Elmira, California, after previously having the name "Duckworth". A local business owner persuaded postal authorities to rename the community "Elmira" in 1884.
In approximately 1905, Elmira Road and the surrounding area was homesteaded by Henry and Celia Faulhaber along with their children Leon, Neil and Mildred. Sometime between 1905 and 1916 Elmira Road was donated back to the county by Henry Faulhaber and later renamed Faulhaber Road.