The Art Institute of Phoenix – is one of The Art Institutes, a system of more than 40 educational institutions located throughout North America, providing education in design, media arts, fashion and culinary arts.
In 1995, The Art Institute of Phoenix opened its doors and the first class of students started in January 1996. The school has grown from its original class of 45 students to more than 1200 students in fall 2008. Located at 2233 West Dunlap Avenue in Phoenix, Arizona, The Art Institute of Phoenix is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The Art Institutes system is a subsidiary of Education Management Corporation, which is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Private for profit, Four or more years
- $17,316.00 avg tuition
2233 W Dunlap Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85021-2859
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Personal And Culinary Services
- Visual And Performing Arts