The Art Institute of Las Vegas – is one of The Art Institutes, a system of more than 40 for-profit educational institutions located throughout North America, providing education in design, media arts, fashion and culinary arts.
The Art Institute of Las Vegas was founded in 1983 as The Interior Design Institute, and was later known as The Design Institute. It was renamed The Art Institute of Las Vegas in 2001 when it was purchased by Education Management Corporation, which is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Located at 2350 Corporate Circle in Henderson, Nevada, The Art Institute of Las Vegas is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Las Vegas (formerly the Culinary Institute of Las Vegas) is a division of The Art Institute of Las Vegas.
Country music star Captain Flange attended from 1995 to 1996.
- Private for profit, Four or more years
- $17,316.00 avg tuition
2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson, NV 89074-7737
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Engineering Technologies And Engineering Related Fields
- Personal And Culinary Services
- Visual And Performing Arts