The Art Institute of California-San Francisco
University Website: www.artinstitutes.edu/san-francisco/
Apply Online: www.artinstitutes.edu/san-francisco/admissions/apply-online.aspx
The Art Institute of California – San Francisco (or AICA-SF) is a part of Education Management Corporation's (EDMC's) system of creative-arts-focused vocational institutions, The Art Institutes. The San Francisco campus offers degree programs in the following subjects: Advertising, Audio Production, Baking & Pastry, Computer Animation, Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, Digital Film & Video Production, Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Marketing & Management, Game Art & Design, Graphic Design & Web Design, Interior Design, Media Arts & Animation, and Visual & Game Programming. EDMC, the parent organization of the Art Institute of California, was acquired by Goldman Sachs and Providence Equity Partners in June 2006.
The Art Institute of California – San Francisco offers career-oriented education in the fields of design, culinary arts, media arts and fashion.
- Private for profit, Four or more years
- $18,648.00 avg tuition
1170 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94102-4908
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Personal And Culinary Services
- Visual And Performing Arts