Cleveland is an unincorporated community in Conway County, Arkansas, United States. Cleveland is located on Arkansas Highway 95, 19 miles (31 km) north of Morrilton. Cleveland has a post office with ZIP code 72030. Cleveland was founded in 1890, named after former President Grover Cleveland.
"Downtown" Cleveland consists of the Cleveland Post Office, the Cleveland General Store and Gas Station, the Cleveland Volunteer Fire Department, the Cleveland Community Center, and the Cleveland Cemetery, which is the final resting place for a handful of Civil War veterans.
Cleveland has a population of 76, as of the 2010 census.
The post office is located on the east side of Highway 95, directly across from the Cleveland General Store. Located behind the post office is the Cleveland Volunteer Fire Department and the Cleveland Cemetery.
Highway 95, which runs through Cleveland, connects the cities of Morrilton (Conway County) and Clinton (Van Buren County).
The main industries in Cleveland are commercial broiler chicken growers for Tyson Foods, cattle husbandry, and natural gas extraction, which is mostly performed by Southwestern Energy, as part of the Fayetteville Shale natural gas deposit.
There are two churches located in Cleveland: the Cleveland Baptist Church, and the Cleveland Church of God.
The nearby Ozark National Forest attracts tourists, hikers, campers, hunters, and fishermen and women to the area.