Brandy Station is an unincorporated community in Culpeper County, Virginia, United States. Its original name was Brandy. The name Brandy Station comes from a local tavern sign that advertised brandy.
Brandy Station was the site of the 1863 Battle of Brandy Station, the largest predominantly cavalry engagement of the American Civil War as well as the largest to take place ever on American soil.
Auburn, Farley, and the Graffiti House are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Culpeper Regional Airport is located on Beverly Ford Road in Brandy Station.