Blandinsville is a village in McDonough County, Illinois, United States. The population was 777 at the 2000 census.
The town is named for Joseph L. Blandin, owner of the first general store. In 1842, the town was platted on a tract known as Job's Settlement, named after early settlers William and Ira Job. A post office was established in 1843. The Frank Hicks House in Blandinsville was constructed by architect George Franklin Barber in 1895.