Alba is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) located in Antrim County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 295. It is situated on U.S. Highway 131 just north of Mancelona. Half of the community is in Star Township, and half is in Chestonia Township. In the 1900s, it was the site of the Detroit and Charlevoix and Grand Rapids and Indiana railroad junction.
Alba was established in 1876.