This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Ray and Mary Morrison Transfer Student Scholarship

Grayson College



awards available




Deadline Passed


The Ray and Mary Morrison Transfer Student Scholarship is available to students at Grayson County College. You must be a graduate of a Grayson County high school or GED program and plan to transfer to a four - year college or university. Also, you must have a minimum 2.8 GPA and be a resident of Grayson County for at least three years to be eligible for this award. Preference is given to GCC students who are past recipients of a Ray and Mary Morrison Charitable Trust Scholarship.

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

Deadline Passed