This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Old Settlers Scholarship - Grayson Community College

Grayson College



awards available




Deadline Passed


The Old Settlers Scholarship is available to students at Grayson County College. You must be a resident of Grayson or Fannin County and have either completed six credit hours of college-level history or have completed three hours of college-level history and enrolled in three hours of history at GCC to be eligible for this award.

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

Deadline Passed