This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarship

Custody X Change



awards available




Deadline Passed


The Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are single parents. You must have primary physical custody of one or more minor children, have a 3.0 GPA or higher or be a first-semester student and submit a 400- to 500-word essay discussing the topic provided by the sponsor along with unofficial college transcript or your admissions letter in order to be eligible for this award.

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

Deadline Passed