Clark County 4-H Scholarship - Fastweb
  • This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Clark County 4-H Scholarship

Provided by: UW Extension





Available to full-time students of sophomore standing who are residents of Clark County. Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and at least 5 years as a 4-H member or leader.