The Swackhamer Video Contest is open to students of all ages. To be eligible for this award, you must submit a video of no more than three minutes on the topic "Avoiding Catastrophe: Changing Our Modes of Thinking". Your video must answer the two questions that are listed on the sponsor's site.
Find Out More...
- Name: Swackhamer Video Contest
- Provided By: Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Deadline: April 01, 2010
- Type of Award: Contest
- Amount: $1000
- Awards Available: Unspecified
- Website: http://www.wagingpeace.org/menu/programs/awards-&-contests/video-contest/2010/index.htm
- Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
- Additional Information: Please visit the sponsor's Web site for additional information.
And, get more advice in how to make a winning video entry here: