10. Kohl’s Department StoresLocations: Baltimore, Maryland; Cincinnati, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles, California; Milwaukee, Wisconsin and San Antonio, Texas Kohl’s Department Store paid internships last anywhere from eight to 10 weeks. They provide opportunities in retail, corporate, fulfillment and credit operations.
9. Moss AdamsLocations: Offices in New Mexico, California, Texas, Oregon, Washington, Kansas, Arizona and other locations around the U.S. Paid internships last six to 12 weeks and focus on assurance and taxes.
8. The Boston Consulting GroupLocations: Global BCG summer internships span roughly six to 12 weeks and are paid. Interns work all angles of consulting and business strategy during their time, taking on roles like a full-time employee would.
7. KPCBLocations: Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, San Jose and San Mateo, California Internships at KPCB are paid and last anywhere from three to six months. Fellows gain experience in challenging technical as well as product and design problems.
6. Plante MoranLocations: Ohio, Michigan and Illinois Interns can serve in paid positions for six to 12 weeks in assurance, tax, finance, marketing or consulting departments.
5. Northwestern MutualLocations: National Northwestern Mutual internships are paid and last for six to 12 months. Students can serve as financial interns during college and begin their career with Northwestern Mutual after graduation.
4. CapTechLocations: Reston and Richmond, Virginia Interns at CapTech are offered paid opportunities in IT management consulting, systems integration and data management. These internships range in time from six to 12 weeks.
3. Bain & CompanyLocations: Global Paid internships at Bain & Company last for six to 12 weeks. Interns get a taste for consulting through intensive training and hands-on experience during their summer.
2. Elliott Davis DecosimoLocations: Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina and Virginia Internships at Elliott Davis Decosimo are paid and span six to 12 weeks. During their experience, interns work on tax and audit engagements, complete an intern project, contribute to the community, and participate in leadership development.
1. EvercoreLocations: Global The best internship – as voted by interns across the country – can be found at Evercore, an investment banking firm. They last 10 weeks and are paid opportunities. Interns have a great chance of becoming full-time hires once they graduate from college.
You Might Also Like
Easy Scholarship to Apply
Earn a Scholarship today!
Quick and Easy to Apply
Easy to Apply For