A Fresh Start: Planners and Calendars for the New Year
This year, resolve to stay organized.
December 28, 2012
A New Year is filled with new opportunities, assignments, events and happenings. Which is why, often, the most exciting part of the New Year is acquiring a clean slate. Nothing represents this fresh start more than a brand new calendar, filled with endless possibilities of what’s to come.
Check out these options to give you that fresh start while keeping you a little more organized in the process.
• Andy Warhol Calendar, $16
• Mid-century Modern Marketing Calendar, $13.99
• Scholastic Smarty Academic Planner, $14.99
• Jonathan Adler 17-Month Agenda, $20
• F-in-Exams Calendar, $16
• Think. Write. Create. Daily Planner, $14.99
• Little Otsu Vol. 7 Weekly Planner, $18
• The Non-Planner Datebook by Keri Smith, $12.95
• Crazy Cats! Calendar, $12.95
• Stick-up Weekly Calendar, $10
• Stand By Me Planner, $20
• Digest Your Life Eco-Planner, $10
• 7-Day Planner, $12
• Stitch the Stars Calendar, $24
Do you find that calendars help keep you organized?