Saint Leo University’s $500 for School Essentials Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States.
Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Saint Leo University’s $500 for School Essentials Sweepstakes: July (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to registered Fastweb members who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age, and who have their high school diploma (or GED equivalent). Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrant must have Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the Entrant’s entry. Employees of Fastweb, LLC (“Fastweb”), Saint Leo University (“Saint Leo”), or Sparkroom and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee. Fastweb will be referred to herein as “Sponsor.”
2. ENTRY: Sweepstakes begins on or about July 1, 2016 at 12:00 PM (ET) and ends on or about July 31, 2016 at 12:00 AM (ET) ("Promotion Period"). To enter visit www.fastweb.com and (1) register/login to your free Fastweb account, and visit the Promotion Page located at www.fastweb.com/contests/st_leo/enter; and (2) complete the Registration Form located there.
Alternative Mail-in Method of Entry: To enter without completing the Registration Form, on a 3"x5" card hand print your full name, complete home address including zip code, home telephone number with area code, e-mail address (if available), and mail in a first class stamped envelope to Saint Leo University’s $500 for School Essentials Sweepstakes, 444 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60611. Each card must be mailed individually. No photocopies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of cards permitted. No metered mail will be accepted. Envelopes must be postmarked by July 31, 2016 and received by August 8, 2016.
Limit one entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of entry method. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage due mail, or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sponsor may reject any entry it believes is the result of fraud or were submitted in violation of the official rules.
3. PRIZES/ODDS: There is one cash prize in the amount of $500 to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNERS. Prizes are not transferable, except at discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $500. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will take place on or about August 11, 2016, and the potential winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by Fastweb or Fastweb’s designee by email, telephone, overnight carrier or regular mail within approximately ten (10) days of the drawing. If Fastweb or Fastweb’s designee is unable to contact the potential winner after reasonable effort, or if the potential winners fail to respond within three days of first attempted notification, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
6.INTERNET: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, random drawings to award the prizes will be conducted from entries received up until the time of termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Receiving e-mail marketing: By submitting a complete entry, you will have made e-mail marketing preferences as noted to Sponsor and/or St. Leo University, and will receive e-mail in accordance with these preferences, including offers. Upon receipt of any e-mail from Sponsor, you may opt out of receiving future e-mails, and you will remain eligible to win the prize.
7. DISPUTES:This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, you grant to Sponsor and their affiliated companies, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and their respective products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to submissions and all other submitted materials related to the Sweepstakes, including those submitted by non-winners and winners.
9. WINNERS LIST: For winner information, send a self addressed stamped envelope by August 30, 2016 to “Saint Leo University’s $500 for School Essentials Sweepstakes,” The Winners List Request 444 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60611.
10. SPONSOR:This Sweepstakes is sponsored by: Fastweb, LLC. 444 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60611.