• This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Transfer Honor Scholarship - University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Provided by: University of Mary Hardin at Baylor





The Transfer Honor Scholarship is available to entering transfer students at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. You must have a minimum 3.5 GPA or be a member of Phi Theta Kappa to be eligible for this award.