Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - MSUB

Provided by: Montana State University-Billings




February 01, 2017

The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available to transfer students at Montana State University, Billings. You must be transferring from Miles Community College and have a minimum 3.25 GPA to be eligible for this award. A letter of recommendation is required.