Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - Hobart and William Smith Colleges

Provided by: Hobart and William Smith Colleges





The Phi Theta Kappa Trustee Scholarship for Academic Excellence for Graduates of Two-Year Colleges is available to transfer students at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. You must have a two-year degree from a community or junior college to be eligible for this award. You must also have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA for at least three semesters.