UNM Legislative Endowed Scholarship

Provided by: University of New Mexico





The UNM Legislative Endowed Scholarship is open to students attending the University of New Mexico. Preference will be given to returning or transfer students who have a New Mexico Scholarship Transfer Transcript. You must be a New Mexico resident and a U.S. citizen and have 30 transferable hours with a combined transfer GPA of 3.25 or higher. You must also demonstrate financial need, be enrolled at least half-time and complete a FAFSA to be eligible for this award.