Sign Up For FastWeb's Newsletters & Scholarship Alerts
July 21, 2009
Want to hear from us?
Sign up for Fastweb’s newsletters and get our most popular and useful insider advice, tips and awards sent straight to your inbox every week. In our newsletters, you’ll also find out about under-the-radar scholarships you might have never known were available!
And, never miss a scholarship you qualify for again! Sign up for our scholarship alerts and get notified whenever a new scholarship match becomes available, and as your deadlines near.
Follow these steps to be sure you don’t miss a beat (or cash for school) from FastWeb!
To receive the newsletter:
1) In your profile, there are tabs at the top to set your site preferences. Here, you can go into your
2) Scroll down to the third section labeled Subscriptions.
3) Under “Subscriptions” there are multiple check boxes. Update your subscriptions by checking the boxes next to “newsletters”, “email notifications” and “special deals and discounts”.
4) The FastWeb correspondences of your choice will be sent to your primary email address.
5) Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so that they skip the SPAM and go straight to your Inbox.
What if this box is checked but I haven’t received any newsletters?
This is probably because your email client filters Fastweb’s community updates as SPAM. Resolve the issue with the following steps:
1) Search your SPAM mail to see if there are any old Fastweb newsletters stored in it.
2) If so, move one of them to your Inbox or better yet, mark it “Not Spam” (or whatever language your email client uses to mark things as Inbox-worthy.)
3) Add email@example.com to your email contact list, so that this doesn’t happen again. Check out a sample newsletter here!