Scholarships for Men
June 23, 2010
The Balanced Man Scholarship
The Balanced Man Scholarship, ranging anywhere from $250 to $1,000, is a scholarship opportunity made possible by Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. Every fall, Sigma Phi Epsilon chapters across the country award incoming freshmen males who demonstrate a strong academic commitment, a history of leadership in the community, as well as an interest in health and well-being. Balanced Man Scholarship winners are by no means required to join the fraternity.
To apply, incoming males must complete an application that details academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and brief essays. Balanced Man Scholarship winners will also have the opportunity to attend a “Balanced Man” dinner upon their arrival on campus.
Fastweb provides Balanced Man Scholarship opportunities on the following college campuses:
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Colorado School of Mines
- University of Southern California
- Johns Hopkins University
- Oregon State University
- University of Tennessee, Martin
- University of Nevada, Reno
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Michigan
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Colorado State University
- California State University
- University of Wyoming
- University of Washington
- University of Nebraska, Omaha
- California State University, Sacramento
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of California, San Diego
- Texas Tech University
- University of Missouri
- University of Houston
Need money to pay for college?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants and awards for which they actually qualify. Sign up today to get started. You'll find scholarships like the $2,000 "No Essay" Scholarship from Niche, a scholarship open to all U.S. students and those planning on enrolling within 12 months.