Scholarship Spotlight: Frame My Future Scholarship Contest 2010
January 19, 2010
What is your vision for yourself after college? Church Hill Classics and diplomaframe.com want to help you frame your future and attain your dreams. So, show us what your future looks like!
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES? $6,000 in Scholarships! We will be awarding $1,000 scholarships to five “success-driven” students! One of these five students (Grand Prize Winner) will also receive a matching $1,000 donation for their 2010-2011 attended college or university! This donation goes to the school’s general scholarship endowment fund, on behalf of the Grand Prize Winner. All 24 Finalists (5 Scholarship Winners and remaining 19 Finalists) will also receive a commemorative “Frame My Future” frame featuring their entry.
HOW ARE THE WINNERS CHOSEN? Entries can be submitted online from September 30, 2009 until March 15, 2010 (10 a.m. EST). Church Hill Classics will select 24 entries to be named Finalists, and post them online on April 5, 2010. The public then votes for their favorite entry during a one month voting period: April 5 – May 5. The five entries with the most votes will each earn a $1,000 scholarship. The top vote-getter also earns the $1,000 donation for their school!
- Provided By: Church Hill Classics
- Deadline: March 15, 2010
- Type of Award: Contest
- Amount: $1000
- Awards Available: 6
- Website: http://www.framemyfuture.com
- Description: If you will be attending college for the 2010-2011 academic year, and are a success-driven student, here is a scholarship contest that asks you to be creative. The Frame My Future Scholarship Contest is a unique and exciting opportunity offering students the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship! To enter, you must submit an original creation within one image, (in a digital JPEG image format) that expresses what you hope to achieve in your personal and professional life after college. Some examples: photograph, short typed explanation, collage, drawing, graphic design piece, painting, or anything you can create within one image. YOUR ENTRY SHOULD COMMUNICATE: THIS IS HOW I "FRAME MY FUTURE and the entry must be your own work. All entries must be submitted through the online form, which includes a section to upload your original entry creation. You will find the complete scholarship information, official rules, online entry form, and already submitted entries by visiting: http://www.framemyfuture.com
- Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
- Additional Information: Please visit the sponsor’s Web site for additional information.
Need money to pay for college?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants and awards for which they actually qualify. Sign up today to get started. You'll find scholarships like the Course Hero's $5,000 Scholarship, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $1,000 October Scholarship.